The Youth Red Cross Society is a College going students’ wing in Red Cross.
The AIMS of YRC are:
1. Promotion of Health and hygiene
2. Service to Others
3. World friendliness
1. Promotion of potentialities of the youth to enable them to render skilled philanthropic service, toned up by a sense of self-sacrifice for he mitigation of suffering of the needy and the distressed.
2. Promotion of health, hygiene, sanitation and educate the members of community in prevention of diseases and mitigation of suffering.
3. Promotion and motivation among the youth for fostering Friendship and Fraternity at the National and International level;
4. Promotion of qualities of leadership and traits of personality among the youth;
5. Promotion of the spirit of self reliance and dignity of labour among the youth;
6. Promotion of training in various skills to render qualified service to the needy;
7. Promotion of factors which may contribute to the establishment to peace at the national and international level;
“As a member of Youth Red Cross I promise to serve, to work loyally for the promotion of health and relief of suffering and distress, wherever I may find it, and to hold in friendship boys and girls of all nations.”
Installation Ceremonies are held at all the Schools and Colleges conducting Red Cross Programmes.
They are conducted with Pomp and Profoundness as befitting the Red Cross.
Copyright Red Cross Goa 2016